- General studies
General studies include
- Indian Polity
- Environment and Ecology
- Science and Technology
- Everyday Science
- Everyday Mathematics
- Reasoning; Common Sense
- Current affairs
Three Batches Per Day
|Days||7:00 am- 10:00 am||10:00am – 1:00 pm||5:30 pm- 8:30 pm|
|Monday||Weekly Test||Weekly Test||Weekly Test|
|Tuesday||General studies||General studies||General studies|
|Wednesday||General studies||General studies||General studies|
|Thursday||General studies||General studies||General studies|
|Friday||General studies||General studies||General studies|
|Saturday||1:00 pm to 6:00 pm (Combined Batch) History Class|
|Sunday||Language class (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)|
Pattern of Test Series:
- Total syllabus is divided into 12 equal units.
- Syllabus of each unit with bibliography references shall be given one week before.
- After 7 days tests will be conducted according to the given syllabus.
- Each student is allotted a register number and only two are allowed to sit in a bench.
- Answers are to be marked on the OMR sheets, which is a replicate of the original examination.
- The immediate above two factors add to the student getting a serious feel and environment of the examination.
- After the test, scores will be announced immediately, followed by discussion of each question.
- Finally the hard copy of explanatory answers will be given to each student in Kannada/ English as per the students’ requirement.
- Following the similar pattern, 12 exams will be conducted which are designed to cover entire syllabus .
- After unit-test 4 comprehensive tests shall be conducted with entire syllabus.
FDA/SDA course package:
- General studies and language classes by competent mentors.
- Tailor-made study material to suit the course.
- Well programmed test series to ensure the exam preparedness.