1) Physical training-at Kanteerava Stadium
2) Paper-1 – Descriptive Paper
3) Paper-2 - General studies
4) Study material for GK and work-book for paper-1
* Each aspirant is supposed to pass Physical Test before Written-Examination as per the Exam Pattern as on date.
The Physical Test consists of four events
|1||Running||1600 metres in 7 minutes||400 metres in 2 minutes|
|2||Long Jump||3.8 metres||2.5 metres|
|3||High Jump||1.20 metres||0.90 metres|
|4||Short-Put||Weight -7.26 Kilograms
|Weight- 4 kilograms
Distance- 3.75 metres
|5||Height||168 cms||157 cms|
|6||Chest||86 cms. in expansion and 5 cms. Lesserin contraction||----------|
* To make sure you clear the physical test you will be trained under National level Athlete trainer with 100% results.
* Physical training shall begin from the date of notification till the time of clearing the Physical Test.
GS-studies shall be dealt by competent faculty for each subject.
Method of Teaching
Paper-1- more emphasis shall be given to paper -1
1) Work-book shall be provided for each student which will have exercises on Essay writing, Translation and also Precise -Writing.
2) The work-book shall be designed according to the pattern in which the virtual Question Paper of the PSI examination appears.
3) Work book (question booklet version) contains 50-Essay topics (easy, medium, and tough), 40-Translations and 40-Precise writings in both Kannada and English.
4) Work-book (answer booklet version separate) will have model answers for each question.
5) One week after the launch of the course each student should write 1 Essay, 1-Translation, 1-Precise Writing every day.
6) Explanatory sessions on each question shall be held in the class.
7) This makes your preparation complete with respect to paper-1.
General studies include
3) Indian Polity
5) Environment and Ecology
6) Science and Technology
7) Everyday Science
8) Everyday Mathematics
9) Reasoning; Common Sense
10) Current affairs
Each subject is handled by subject experts.
|Days||7 AM - 10 AM||10 AM - 1 PM||5:30 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Monday||Weekly Test (Paper-1 & Paper-2)|
|Tuesday||Paper - 1||Paper - 1||Paper - 1|
|Wednesday||Paper - 2||Paper - 2||Paper - 2|
|Thursday||Paper - 1||Paper - 1||Paper - 1|
|Friday||Paper - 2||Paper- 2||Paper - 2|
|Saturday||10 am to 5 pm Paper-2
Combined Class for all three Batches
|Sunday||10 am to 5 pm Paper-1
Combined Class for all three Batches
|Core Batch||There will be a separate time table for Core batch For more details contact – 9916399276|
Pattern of Test Series: (Paper-2)
- Total syllabus is divided into 12 equal units.
- Syllabus of each unit with bibliography references shall be given one week before.
- After 7 days tests will be conducted according to the given syllabus.
- Each student is allotted a register number and only two are allowed to sit in a bench.
- Answers are to be marked on the OMR sheets, which is a replicate of the original examination.
- The immediate above two factors add to the student getting a serious feel and environment of the examination.
- After the test, scores will be announced immediately, followed by discussion of each question.
- Finally the hard copy of explanatory answers will be given to each student in Kannada/ English as per the students’ requirement.
- Following the similar pattern, 12 exams will be conducted which are designed to cover entire syllabus .
- After unit-test 4 comprehensive tests shall be conducted with entire syllabus.
- Test on paper -1 shall be conducted everyday
PSI Course Package
1) General studies and Descriptive classes by competent mentors.
2) Tailor-made study material to suit the course.
3) Work-book for Paper-1
4) Physical training at Kanteerava stadium
3) Well programmed test series to ensure the exam preparedness.