|Total intake - 60 Students only
|Classes Commence from July 1st Week
|Scholarship for 25 Students
||Method of Selection - Scholarship is provided by IASJNANA (Priyadharshini Charitable & Edu. Trust)
Selection through Entrance Test
|35 Paid Admissions
||Method of Selection - Direct Admission
|Course Fee (for paid students) 60,000* /- Rs
||* 39,999/- (For Prelims and Mains) Should be paid by the candidate.
And the rest is sponsored by the Trust.
||6 - 8 Months
||Integrated Training for Prelims, Mains, Optional Papers, Interview Training, Mock Interviews
||* Kannada literature
* Political Science
* Public Administration
||10 AM - 4 PM
||Tuesday to Sunday
||Monday (Prelims & Mains) Tests based on the syllabus covered in the previous week followed by comprehensive Tests.
||Will be provided*
||24 hr with Free WI-FI
It is our great pleasure to announce the commencement of “OFFLINE IAS COACHING” for the year 2019. Our main aim throughout this programme is to invest in your success as much as you do. Our programme is mainly student centric and also in line with the current trends observed in UPSC exams. We at JNANAGANGOTRI shall at every point and turn ensure that any UPSC aspirant does not get panicked by the complexity of UPSC exams and feels supremely confident in taking on UPSC exams on any given day.
Every organization that aims to provide a quality and efficient service should base its work on a set of core values which guide not only the management, but also others in society in evaluating their work.
The core values that guide us in our endeavour are:
- Student centric: As mentioned before, all our efforts are directed towards the progress of our students and they shall be the centre around whom all our programmes will be directed upon.
- Accountability: We shall hold ourselves to a high degree of accountability throughout our programme.
- Dynamic: UPSC exams are constantly evolving and it is indeed a challenge for us to evolve with them in the same manner, and we at our institute shall happily accept this challenge and orient our policies keeping this in mind.
- Feedback: We are open to all kinds of suggestions or requests by our students and we shall at every point try to include them wherever necessary to ensure progress of our students.
- A healthy and vibrant environment for our students to express themselves will undoubtedly be provided.
Keeping the above said core values in mind; we have designed our OFFLINE IAS CLASSES as such.
The broader features of our programme are:
- Aspirants are given a chance to join our institute through a Common Entrance Test. Those students who are able to clear this entrance test shall be given a chance to join our institution for free. No tuition fees shall be levied on them. Students are requested to go through these instructions carefully, before appearing for the entrance test. Aspirants can also choose to join our Institute even without appearing for entrance test by paying the required tuition fees.
- A small group of teachers comprising both experience and youth have been appointed to guide students at all levels.
- Students will be provided an integrated coaching comprising coaching at all levels, i.e: Prelims +Mains- Written Examination +Interview
- Suitable infrastructure will be provided to all the students. Library facilities can be availed by paying the nominal fees for it.
- Furthermore, we shall divide students into several groups, each being led by a mentor who will guide the students and address their concerns.
- Optional coaching too shall be provided for a few select subjects.
- Weekly tests comprising both objective and subjective papers shall be conducted. Accordingly, feedback to students shall also be given to them based on their performance.
- A thorough time table shall be put up on our website at a later date.
- We shall also invite toppers of previous UPSC exams to share strategies and also keep you motivated at regular intervals.
- Value added notes shall be provided for students for topics covering all subjects.
- A comprehensive current affairs module and monthly magazine module shall also be provided for the benefit of students.
- Any other form of academic assistance sought in this accord will be provided.
ALL THE BEST TO EVERY EFFORTING UPSC ASPIRANT
– TEAM JNANAGANGOTHRI
CONDITIONS OF FREE TRAINING:
- Candidates are selected through Common Entrance test;
- Syllabus of entrance test includes Humanities, Science and Technology, General Mental Ability and Current Affairs (NCERT Based 10th Standard level). (100 MCQ’s, 120 min, no negative marks), Essay writing in 150 words on one topic.
- Registration fee for entrance test Rs. 100/-
- First 25 candidates will be selected on merit basis; (Only non-working aspirants)
- Final selection is after Personal Interview;
- Selected candidates should deposit Rs. 5000/- refundable amount which shall be refunded if the candidate maintains 90% or more class/test series attendance;
- Money will be refunded after the completion of the course; No provision to discontinue the course/admission is not transferable;
- Course duration – 6 months;
- Course includes integrated syllabus of PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION and MAINS EXAMINATION, PERSONAL INTERVIEW TRAINING with MOCK INTERVIEWS;
- Free training does not include OPTIONAL PAPER, STUDY MATERIALS, TEST SERIES, LIBRARY, ACCOMMODATION etc.
- THERE WILL BE A PERSONAL MENTOR FOR EACH 15 STUDENTS.
THE DECISION OF THE INSTITUTION STANDS FINAL IN ANY MATTER
Dates to remember
|1. Registration begins from
|2. Last date for registration
||22 June 2018
|3. Date of entrance test
|4. Announcement of Entrance Test results
|5. Personal Interview
|6. Final Selection list announcement
||28- June- 2018
|7. Commencement of Classes
||1st week of July