“Priyadharshini Charitable and Educational Trust” registred under Trust Act on 26/1/2006 bearing the Reg. No. KRI-4-00754, Dated: 22-12-2006.
Unique Features of Jnanagangothri College of Integrated Learning: Enabling students to get into jobs after the completion of their degree
Various sources say that 80% of the graduates are unemployable due to lack of skills and they simply not ready for the job industries. There is a pressing need today for such an initiative to open a college where it imparts necessary skills required to be employable while acquiring the degree.
With a solution to present scenario, and to prepare our youth to be successful individual to match the present requirement, we have designed Extended Education Program, with a help of this program, we will empower the students in all areas to make them successful, pragmatic and future ready individuals to serve the society. Extended Education program includes:
1. Competitive Exams Coaching for IAS/KAS, state government recruitments such as FDA, SDA, PDO, sub registrar, Police recruitments, Banking, Railways, Staff Selection Commission and other Central government examinations.
2. Campus Recruitment Training: Aptitude training, Spoken English and Job interviews preparations.
3. CA CPT( Common Proficiency Test) training for BCom students and CS and CMA & CFA
4. Certificate program in Practical Taxation.
5. Certificate program on IFRS for BCom students.
6. Certified courses in Tally with GST.
7. Certified courses from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.
8. Certified courses NSE.
9. Given emphasis on Campus interview Preparation.
10. Skill development (to empower the youth of the country with skill sets which make them more employable and more productive in their work environment) and Entrepreneurial development programs running government programs like Educate and equip potential and early stage entrepreneurs across India, Promote Entrepreneurship amongst Women, SANKALP (Skills Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness for Livelihood Promotion).
11. Certified Course in Tally Certified Course in MS-Office Specialist.
12. Industry development programs: inviting eminent personality to deliver lecture.
13. Industry Visits for BCom students and Practical orientation session: Site visits to BA students.
14. Value added programs: Toastmasters International for confident speaking and leadership skills, and vocational programs providing diploma in interested skills.
For better career prospects, join our degree program. please call 9916399276 for more information.
We wish you all the best…